Corporate Headshot Photography
Professional Corporate Headshots Brisbane
Learn How Headshots Can Drive Sales or New Employment
We are all familiar with the term: A picture speaks a thousand words – this is especially true when it comes to business. People will often have just seconds to decide whether you are the right person for the job. A professional corporate headshot helps convey your persona instantly. Regardless of the size of your company, you will want to make a great first impression – a professional headshot ensures that you are showcasing your business or profile in the best possible way.
What Are Headshots?
A headshot is a small photograph that displays your face and shoulders. They are often used by casting directors in Australia who are looking to employ an actor or model for a particular project, and are an essential tool for PR. Studies show that people will often form impressions within seconds after meeting someone – just based on appearance. Therefore, it is imperative that you get your image right in order to sell your brand, services, product, or expertise.
Why Are Corporate Headshots So Important?
- A good portrait photo can speak volumes – it can help you to attract new customers to your products or services, or help you to win new clients.
- A headshot can catch the eye of your clients and customers, making them more likely to read the rest of the text on your business card.
- Headshots evoke connotations of professionalism when it comes to business. Keep one step ahead of your competition by including a headshot on your LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ pages. Remember – your social networking pages are the perfect opportunity to sell yourself to customers and clients in today’s technology-driven world.
How Corporate Headshots Can Boost Business
- A great image can often sell a newspaper, magazine, product or service. This is particularly true nowadays as people become increasingly visual, and often have a shorter attention span.
- You only have seconds to advertise yourself and catch the attention of an employer, client or customer – a professional image can increase your chances of finding work, and can be great when networking or attracting new clients.
- You will be able to customize your photo based on the nature of your business. For example, you may deem a black-and-white photo more appropriate, or opt for full-color.
How Much Do They Cost?
A professional headshot will cost far less than you think – Prices in Brisbane can start from as little as $165 depending on the service you require. See it as an investment – you will be able to order multiple hard copies of your images if you want to include it with a resume or covering letter when applying for a job. You can also order a digital version to include on your social media pages, or incorporate into your full colour business cards.
Get Yours Today
When applying for work or advertising products and services, companies often spend so much time presenting their experience, previous clients, prices, and selling points that they often forget how they are coming across personally to the prospective client. How you represent yourself should be just as important as the products or services you are offering.
A good headshot can convey that you are professional, dedicated and personable – helping to further your career or increase business opportunities.
For more information you can visit our Brisbane Headshots page and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.